What is Joomla! ChurchCal?
ChurchCal for Joomla 3 or 4 is a Joomla! module that retrieves calendar entries from ChurchTools calendars, using the ChurchTools API, and displays them in a Joomla! module as a list of sorted calendar entries.
Joomla! Churchcal is not using any
iframe and it does not display a classical calendar view, nor does it provide any functionality to edit the ChurchCal calendar. It simply displays a list of calendar entries.
- retrieves calendar entries from one or more ChurchTools calendars, using the ChurchTools API,
- and displays them either in ascending or descending order as a list on a webpage, showing
- the weekday (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) - optionally -,
- the date and the start time, formatted according to the PHP date function,
- the end time - optionally -,
- and the description of the calendar entry.
These issues are known to me. Should you stumble over a new issue, please submit it via the same link.
However, I do not futher develop ChurchCal.
If you want to take over and further develop ChurchCal for Joomla, you're welcome! It's all Open Source and on GitHub.
Otherwise, just buy me a coffee - appreciated!